Still gonna kick Florida's arse.
[ QUOTE ]
Ok, that says it all.
Leak's been a perennial Heisman candidate for four years now, and Tebow is a redshirt freshman.
[/ QUOTE ]
Hypeman candidate? [img]/LDPforum/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/rolleyes.gif[/img] Perhaps in his own mind.
Tebow is a freshman.
[IMG]http://i93.photobucket.com/albums/l53/blpjr77/culpeper1.jpg[/IMG]
Still gonna kick Florida's arse.
[img]http://i86.photobucket.com/albums/k102/ETWNAPPEL/calgraphic.gif?t=1238543058[/img]
Leak got them where they are not Tebow. Tebow did have alot to do with them winning a couple games though.
So Leak slides, I don't remember seeing Quinn or Henne running over alot of guys, but that doesn't mean they aren't great QB's.
We agree to disagree.
I know he's a true frosh, i said it earlier, typo.
Leak has been a Heisman candidate, look at the preseason Heisman lists the last couple of years, Leak has always been mentioned.
Leak would have put up killer numbers in Spurrier's offense.
[IMG]http://i254.photobucket.com/albums/hh111/Vic_Fontaine/sig.jpg[/IMG]
You are correct there...Spurrier still around, give Leak 10-15 more TD's and an invite to The Downtown Athletic Club.
[img]http://i86.photobucket.com/albums/k102/ETWNAPPEL/calgraphic.gif?t=1238543058[/img]
Preseason Hypeman lists mean exactly jack squat.
Leak is the second coming of hype posterboy Ron Powlus.
[IMG]http://i93.photobucket.com/albums/l53/blpjr77/culpeper1.jpg[/IMG]
I still would take Tebow over Leak.
I'm just not a leak fan.
...hmmm...actually the "HYPE" means everything. It has been Troy Smith's and Brady Quinn's to lose all year and Smith has done nothing to hurt himself. It has been a media hype trophy for 10 years now.
did I see that Leak is the second leading passer in UF history?
[IMG]http://ecx.images-amazon.com/images/I/51%2BfhmkstgL._SS500_.jpg[/IMG] [URL="http://ecx.images-amazon.com/images/I/51%2BfhmkstgL._SS500_.jpg"] [/URL]
[img]/LDPforum/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif[/img]yeah behind that guy up in Chicago who keeps helping all the other teams stay in the game against Duh Bears.
Bookmarks